A regular savings plan can be one of the cornerstones of prudent financial planning
and is a great way to achieve a long-term financial objective.
More about our investment philosophy
We advise individuals and corporates on the best way
to save for a future life
event or goal.
This could typically include:
- Children’s educations
- A parent wishing to create a future nest
egg to help their kids buy a house.
- A parent wishing to invest funds regularly
for their children or grandchildren.
- Using the yearly small gift exemption as a way of minimising CAT (Capital Acquisitions Tax) on their death
- Getting a better return on their savings than the bank or post office
- Saving for a life event like taking a year
out to travel
- Saving surplus income for future
We’ll help you to
- Decide how much you should save.
- How long the policy should last – what term.
- What kind of return you can reasonably expect
- What are suitable investment founds to consider?
- How much risk you should take?
- How should risk be managed?
- What is the most appropriate savings plan for you?