You may have a lump
sum from a…
- Sale of a business
- Inheritance or gift
- Pension lump sum
- Compensation award
- Insurance pay-out
- Sale of property or another asset
- Years of diligent savings in the bank
- Other source
Our primary advise for clients is always to invest in
regulated investment products
Getting the optimum investment result is a function of knowing:
- what your investment goal is
- your investment time horizon
- your risk capacity
- the difference between risk and volatility
- the benefits of diversification.
We help our clients:
- get a clear understanding of the risks and benefits of investing their funds.
- demonstrating how to get a better return from investment funds than
deposit accounts, albeit with higher risk and a longer time horizon
- allocate cash for emergency needs, medium-term and long-term.