Our Investment Philosophy
These are our guiding principles when we create an investment strategy for you. They
apply equally to investments, savings and pensions.
Investment decisions must be guided by a plan.
- We believe that risk and return are related.
- We believe that markets work and that long-term participation in their growth is key to success.
Diversification helps reduce risk and can broaden your investment universe
- Equities will continue to our perform other asset classes over the long-term.
- Market volatility must be embraced rather than feared. Markets cannot be timed.
- You never know which market segments will outperform from year to year.
We seek to maximise our clients purchasing power over their lifetime.
- The power of compounding returns is the 8th wonder of the world.
- We believe that investor behaviour has a significant impact on long term results. It is important to separate emotions from investment. Reacting to market movement can be bad for your wealth.