Do you need advice in relation to your Defined Benefit Pension Options?16th April 2021
Increasingly we are dealing with clients who need advice in relation to their pension benefits, specifically in relation to their defined benefit (D.B.)arrangements, be they from a former or current employment. Here’s a flavour of some of the scenarios we are encountering which might resonate with you.
- Leaving Employment before retirement age and unsure what’s the best option for you • Left the employment but have retained DB benefits in the old scheme
- Have now reached retirement age or will do so in the next few years and are wondering “What’s best for me”
- Previously worked in the UK and were a member of a UK DB Scheme but don’t know your options
- Previously worked in the bank and have now been presented with pension options
- Considering redundancy options and need advice on how best to access the DB pension pot
- Would like to examine ways of getting access to more cash and potentially manage your own pension affairs
- Are worried about early mortality and what will happen your pension fund, after a lifetime of working
If you need solid, impartial and professional pension advice in relation to the above or indeed any pension matter.
Contact us today!
Call Pat O’Dwyer at 087-2579942 or Niall Rooney at 087-2482639 to get the conversation started or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org